World class recital in the heart of St Albans!
This delightful program runs the gamut of musical virtuosity from stillness and nostalgic revelry to high-drama bringing together Beethoven’s famous and beautifully evocative Moonlight Sonata, the invention of Chopin’s Fantasies and Ballade and the glorious singing-style of the Waltz in A flat, with the homage-like connection between Chopin’s yearningly beautiful Nocturne and Liszt’s Consolation.
Featured in Limelight’s “30 Brilliant Musicians Under 30”, Vietnamese-born Australian Hoang Pham is one of our country’s finest concert pianists.A graduate of the Australian National Academy of Music, he’s won top awards in Australia including the Best Australian Pianist at the Sydney International Piano Competition, First Prize at the Lev Vlassenko Piano Competition and was the ABC Symphony Australia Young Performer of the Year in 2013.
Hoang Pham is a regular performer at the Melbourne Recital Centre and Sydney’s City Recital Hall and duo-partner to David Helfgott’s tour of Turkey this year of the two-piano version of Rachmaninov’s Piano Concert No.3.
A real treat! Don’t miss out.
Admissions to Venue and Performances
- Brimbank City Council reserves the right to deny any person admission to venues.
- All performances are general admission – there are no allocated seats. Ensure you arrive early to secure a good seat.
- Late comers will only be admitted, at the discretion of the management and on instruction from the show’s producers, at a convenient break in the program.
- We have a no refunds policy. Please choose your purchase carefully. Generally tickets may not be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except under extenuating circumstances.
- Children two (2) years of age and over will require their own seat. Children under two (2) years of age can be seated in the same seat with the parent/guardian. Children 16 years of age and under should be supervised at all times whilst in the venue.
Changes to Performances
- Particulars of the performance or event may be changed without prior notice. Artists or performers may be added, withdrawn or substituted for specific performances.
- Unless specifically stated to the contrary, the use of cameras and other recording equipment is strictly forbidden
People with a Disability
Please book your tickets via Eventbrite and please contact the venue on 9249 4600 so we can accommodate your seating needs. Note: the seating in the theatre is raked and there are three places that can be reserved for people in wheelchairs to sit in the audience in the front row. People with hearing and sight impairments can also be accommodated in the front row if desired. The centre has hearing enhancement facilities including audio loops. There are a number of accessible toilets and ambulant toilets in the Centre. Braille is used throughout the centre indicating toilet facilities.